We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
In two years, we’ve grown from an idea to a 400+ people-strong global team with offices in six regions and have sold over 1 million products...
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
Last summer we released Phone (1), our debut smartphone and the centre of our hugely ambitious consumer tech ecosystem. Launch week saw us trending on UK Twitter, clocking up YouTube views in the millions and securing press coverage in thousands of leading titles. We're ending the year with the release of our third product: Ear (stick), the latest addition to our audio range that's crafted with artistry, passion and innovation.
We’re looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our European team as soon as
possible. Working alongside our Senior Marketing and Sales Leads, you will be responsible
for creating marketing programs with our key accounts, coordinating campaigns with
marketing teams and managers, and analysing competitor behaviour to optimise
marketing strategies. You will play a vital role in growing our market share and driving
our brand awareness across the markets in France, Netherlands and Belgium.
● Work with the Global team and marketing partners to increase customer
acquisition and sales
● Identify new marketing opportunities and routes to market to increase our
visibility and exposure across Europe
● Measure campaign outcomes and successes to gain as much marketing insight
● Research, plan and create GTM strategy and launch campaigns with accounts to
● Manage the sales/marketing relationship to ensure efficient working and
● Creative, outside-the-box thinking offering value add to campaign planning.
● Reporting and understanding digital marketing data from retail partners and
delivering summary reports to key stakeholders
● Solid background in a channel marketing role within a physical product driven
environment - consumer tech desirable.
● Demonstrable knowledge and experience in multi-channel campaign work
● Track record of growing accounts YOY
● Highly capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
● An enthusiastic collaborator, only too happy to lean in and support the wider organisation and set outside of your day-to-day responsibilities.
● Bias to action mindset - you’re comfortable making quick decisions and putting
plans in motion
● Integrity and humility - you’re open and honest and not afraid to admit when you
don’t have all the answers
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Fluency in French is a
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.