Job Title: Graduate Technical Content Developer (Full-Time role)
Location: AMCS Limerick Headquarters fully onsite or hybrid.
The Product Operations team has a vacancy for a Graduate Technical Content Creator. The Product Team utilises WalkMe as our Digital In App Training Support. This role is intended to support the Product team through WalkMe administration and development and with content creation and moderation of the Product Management SharePoint sites.
- Create design, build, test, deploy, and maintain Walk-thrus, including working with stakeholders to ensure Walk-thrus are current, accurate, and relevant.
- Identify Walk-thru gaps and work to close them (missing Walk-thrus, outdated Walkthrus, etc.)
- Maintain the WalkMe solution by tracking all feature enhancements, deploying where appropriate, and communicating.
- Monitor and respond to reported bugs/issues. Work with WalkMe or coach endusers to resolve.
- Analyze data related to the use of the WalkMe solution against various KPIs.
- Administer Product SharePoint site maintaining editorial standards of each of the Product Pages.
- Participate in analysis, planning, instructional design, and content production ensuring the SharePoint sites are maintained and content is current and accurate.
- Moderate Content and drive improvements in the Knowledge Base to share product knowledge with other teams in the organisation. Help to grow and develop the Subject Matter Expert (SME) community within AMCS.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelors’ degree
- Knowledge of WalkMe or another In App training tool is an advantage such as (Pendo, Apty, heap, intercom, whatfix etc) but not essential.
- Advanced in all Microsoft Office applications
- Power BI/Automate knowledge would be beneficial
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent professional judgement and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic team player who is willing to help and take initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to assess and learn to use technology
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 5,000 customers across 23 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
What are some of the benefits of working at AMCS?
- Generous remuneration package
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Full Health Insurance
- Flexible working options
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- 25 days holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Have a clear pathway for your progression
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company sport and social outings, parties, and events
- Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.