OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering their wishes and budget. Our customers only pay for what they keep. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Are you looking for great insights into an e-commerce company and would you like to be part of an international team with flexible working hours? Then apply as a
Part Time - Dutch Sales Agent OUTBOUND (all genders) fully remote for our Dutch customer!
In addition to your salary, you can expect a success-oriented payment.
- You passionately re-activate customers over the phone and advise them on our service at OUTFITTERY.
- You are an important part of our Marketing department where you will proactively reach out to our customers to find out which pieces or outfits are missing in their wardrobe.
- You will forward customer feedback directly to our Sales and Marketing teams to ensure an improvement of our service.
- You not only offer an excellent customer service but also keep an eye on important KPIs.
- You live in Germany or are planning to move to Germany.
- You have collected first experiences in the areas of sales, telemarketing and/ or customer service.
- You are customer-focused and have an open personality.
- You speak Dutch on a native level and have good English language skills.
- You are interested in fashion and would love to sell our product.
- You are always patient when contacting a customer and offer the best possible service.
- You are motivated and persistent and work independently as well as structured.
- Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It’s important to us that the way you work, works for you.
- Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to can come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air-conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace. And don’t forget to get quick-tested at our reception if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive.
- Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English.
- Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That’s why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
- Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your Home-Office? No problem, we got you!
Intrigued? Then send us your application, in English, with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Maximilian.Apply now