What You’ll Be Doing:
As a Sales Engineer it’s your mission to guide organizations that are willing to digitize their core business processes through their technical evaluation of Camunda.
You accompany prospective customers in their technical evaluation of Camunda. You are responsible for achieving the technical win, getting answers to all product related technical questions, and arranging all presales interactions driving the evaluation.
In this role you’ll team up with our Sales Managers who are responsible for all commercial aspects. The value of Camunda’s Sales Engineers is measured by a high conversion rate of prospects to Camunda customers.
For this role you should be very interested in innovative software technologies. You enjoy creating example code or demos and playing with new technology, even though you might not be an experienced developer. Putting yourself into the prospects’ shoes, you understand their needs, like to discuss technical topics and help people understand the value of Camunda’s technology for their business.
*This is a remote role and would be ideally based in EMEA or APAC.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct product demos and product related Q&A sessions
- Identify customer requirements and map them to our Camunda product stack
- Team up with Sales Managers to discuss the status and development of accounts
- Develop individual Camunda evaluation plans for our prospects
- Organize Presales engagements and bring in the right Camunda experts
- Create examples and custom demos for prospects
- Develop and maintain Pre-sales collateral and technical artifacts
What You Bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Information Systems, Business Informatics, Computer Science) or comparable experience
- Technology and software engineering is your passion. You have some coding experience, know current software engineering technologies as well as common IT-architectures
- Ideally, you have already worked in a Pre-sales position. You like to bridge the gap between business & IT and map requirements to technical solutions with ease
- It's easy for you to communicate complex issues and products in a clear and concise manner
- You are well organized
- You are a strong communicator, open and engaging
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; another language is a plus
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as At, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have To Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2022, Camundi from all over the world gathered for our third Camunda Company Retreat in Pennsylvania, USA. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.Apply now