GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Our Workplace team is growing and we are looking for a service-minded Workplace Experience Coordinator to provide support for our offices.
Based in Berlin, you will be learning new things and tackling new challenges every day, and you will have the opportunity to grow your expertise and skills in many different areas of interest. You’ll play a key role in bringing our new ways of hybrid working to life. You’ll make sure GetYourGuide is a great place to work and the office space is a welcoming place to frequent.
- Deliver an amazing employee experience, providing the best possible support to our local and international teams
- Curate, drive and promote a feeling of community in line with our company culture ● Support all aspects of daily office and administration duties such as catering requests, JIRA tickets, purchasing & invoicing, events, etc.
- Support the onboarding process for new employees across the world
- Support teams in the planning of off-sites and team-building events
- Update and maintain our Knowledge base for our team and Workplace Helpdesk
- Support the team with Workplace projects (e.g. managing in office F&B offerings, planning company events, food program, etc)
- Bring your own ideas on how to improve efficiency and the employee experience
Who you are
- You have 1+ years in a service role; like Reception or hospitality.
- You have a strong interest in office management and a willingness to learn and grow ● You have a strong service attitude and love helping people with a smile
- You are a great multitasker who can prioritize and balance conflicting demands
- You are organized, precise, and extremely focused on details
- You are an excellent communicator and have a great command of the English language. Knowledge of German language is helpful.
- You have great working knowledge of the G Suite products
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.