💡 Have you ever wondered
- How the emergency services manages to find injured people, and send the nearest emergency team 🚑, even when the phone ran out of battery ?
- Why did you get a promotional SMS, 5 min after crossing your favorite shopping spot ?
- What kind of technology is behind, governments natural disaster or public safety mass alerting system ?
👉 Get to know Intersec :
- We are a global pioneer in mobile data and location intelligence solutions, locating, mapping, and alerting nearly one billion people and devices 24/7 around the world 📶🌐
- We have developed a powerful and vendor-agnostic location platform, helping telecom operators and public authorities to screen mobile network data to better protect, serve, and delight end-users. Our 5G-ready platform pools every geolocation technology available, driving new sources of growth.
- Our big data platform handles billions of events per second, and processes 20% of the world's mobile data 📲 which means 1+ billion users. Our public warning solutions cover 30% of the population in the European Union. Our solutions are used in more than 50 countries on the 5 continents.
We have offices in Paris, Dubai, Singapore, Chicago 🌍
- Among our +100 clients, we work with stature Telecom operators such as Orange, SFR, Rogers, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil,....
We're also very proud of the trust given by many governments (French, Croatia,....) who chose to work with us.
- We believe geolocation data, real-time capabilities & 5G technology pave the way for huge possibilities and new usages for brands and citizens.
📍 We're looking for a Freelance Project Manager to start in April or early May 2023
- Mandatory start date is in April (preferred) or first week of May 2023
- It will be a 6 months mission at least
- Based in our offices at La Défense (up to 3 days home-office per week)
- Depending on projects needs, you can expect up to 20% travel in Europe and Africa mainly.
👥 Be a part our awesome Project Manager team!
You will join our diverse team of 6 Project Managers, led by Emilien our Project Director, as we tackle exciting challenges all over the world to empower telecom operators, governments & authorities.
The team combines complementary expertise in telecom, software project management, mobility both from operators and vendors perspective ⚔️
Projects & challenges 🎯
We are on a mission to turn mobile data into tangible value for business and society.
We provide Tier-1 operators and governments around the world with innovative public safety, telco geolocation and telco growth solutions 📳
On top of our big data platform, we leverage our intelligence layer technology and ready-to-use applicative solutions to activate uses cases from day 1.
Providing our clients with best-in-class technologies and excellent customer service is key to our development✅
To sustain our growth you will mainly work on long and complex software projects delivery involving both telco and innovative solutions .
Acting as the starting point of implementation within our Professional Services team, you will oversee integration and deployment projects management in our clients environments.
You will participate in the whole project lifecycle from the planning to the Go-Live, and will also be involved in presales activities and work very closely with our R&D to ensure success of our projects.
⭐ Wonder what our Project Manager's typical week looks like at Intersec ?
- Supporting the pre-sales teams until the confirmation of the commercial deal
- Launching the project (Kick-off, workshop with the client)
- Project planning, budget follow-up and risk monitoring
- Scope Management as per Customer contract
- Building relationships and rapport with the client
- Developing deep understanding of the architectures to be put in place
- Management of the project team (Integrator, Solution Architect)
- Participation in the project committee and facilitation of meetings with the client
- Regular reporting to the customer
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Internal reporting to management and board
- Interaction with our R&D and Support Team
- Handover to our Support Team when the project is delivered
Technical environment: Big Data, Data management, Gateway, telecom network integration, network protocols, use of configuration management / ticketing / versioning tools, Python, Linux