Are you passionate about designing innovative and engaging learning experiences in close collaboration with product development teams? Do you have a strong background in education or psychology, with a focus on behavior change? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Digital Learning Expert. If you're looking for an opportunity to use your skills and expertise to make a real difference in the world of learning and behavioral change, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role!
- Leverage your expertise in education or psychology to design engaging, behavior change-oriented learning solutions that align with client requirements and promote a culture of cybersecurity awareness.
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers and engineers on exploring new features that focus on our learner
- Develop the learning journey of the employee persona (in collaboration with Product Design) regarding intended behavioral change
- Define and shape our overall approach to behavioral change and our learning principles.
- Manage different stakeholders from Learning Content, Product Management and Product Design.
- Develop learning content, including e-learning modules, assessments and learning pages to meet clients' needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning experiences through data analysis and user feedback and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Master’s degree in education, psychology, instructional design, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital learning design, instructional design, or a related field, with a focus on behavior change-oriented learning solutions.
- Understanding of basic discovery techniques (e.g. customer interview, prototyping, competitor analysis) and their application
- Experience in working with product teams in the start-up/ed-tech industry
- A strong track record in education or psychology, demonstrating the ability to apply psychological principles and educational theories to the design and implementation of learning experiences.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with e-learning authoring tools (e.g., Active Presenter, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate).
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!Apply now