Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $190M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
The Customer Success Managers will ensure that Nexthink is successful with the Managed Service Partners who have bought Nexthink for their end customers. The CSMs would have the following Key Resultant Areas.
· Driving Value of Nexthink within the accounts through a set process and templates
· Creating evidence of tangible value delivery with Nexthink within the assigned accounts
· Creating opportunities for upselling within those accounts on the back of success
They will have the freedom and flexibility to drive value within the Partner accounts. This job will require the following skillsets.
· Understand the Partner Account team organization structure.
· Build bridges with roles like Service Delivery Manager, ServiceDesk Lead, Regional Delivery Manager, Client Engineering Team etc. to push Nexthink Agenda
· Push MSP Account team/Customer to create problem tickets and approve Automation and User Engagement use cases.
· Look for opportunities to push Nexthink upsell modules to the account.
· Get the Customers excited to deploy the easy to do use cases to begin with
· Help them understand why it is important to follow our process.
· Focus on Outcomes and not Output.
· Laser focused on creating case studies or success stories whenever Nexthink is used in their operations.
· Assist the Delivery team in documenting Nexthink based Analysis and Case Studies.
· Present the Nexthink related analysis and Case Study to the Partner and Customer
· Assign Partner Account team responsibilities and hold them accountable.
· Assign Nexthink Delivery team responsibilities and hold them accountable.
The following experience is desirable in the candidates.
· 5+ years of experience in Infrastructure operations
· Any Experience in the Transition and Transformation teams of Infrastructure operations will be an advantage.
· Any Experience working in Digital workplace domains like Service Desk, Client engineering, Field Support, Digital workplace projects will be an advantage
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.