About the role and about You:
The Community Support team at Zwift work directly with our members delivering an authentic support experience that is human, straight-forward, and as effortless as possible. We interact with members from around the globe by email, live chat and phone, resolving problems with empathy, while offering guidance that empowers our members to achieve their goals and get the most out of Zwift.
We’re looking for someone who is successful in collaborating, working closely with our front line support teams, as well as the wider Community Support team, and stakeholders from around the business. You’ll be customer obsessed, relentlessly curious, and able to turn problems into solutions. You’ll have a positive approach to all you do, with a can-do attitude and the drive to focus on progress over perfection.
You will thoughtfully manage competing priorities with attention to detail, be a skilled communicator and advocate for the community, who can simplify technical concepts, sniff out trends, solve problems and provide a smooth and effortless experience for internal and external customers.
If you’re passionate about being part of a diverse, inclusive community for our members and delivering on our mission of More People, More Active, More Often, then Zwift is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Become the expert on Zwift’s hardware, leading the way in understanding our products and being the go to person for technical questions
- Deliver an effortless customer experience to our Zwift community when they reach out for support via chat, phone and email
- Ensure our Community Support colleagues have all available up to date information to be able to support our members when they reach out for support.
- Be the voice of the Community in relation to their experience with our hardware and Zwift app, creating and influencing policy and process to drive a positive effortless experience
- Track metrics and qualitative feedback from retrospective reports to drive improvements
- Collaborate with teams around Zwift to promote an environment of continuous improvement, communicating member pain points and influencing priorities for change
- Make it fun and become a valued and engaged member of the Community Support team at Zwift
What we’re looking for:
- Strong Direct To Consumer customer service skills and focus, keeping the customer at the center of decision making
- Excellent proactive problem solving skills, focused on continuous improvement
- High attention to detail, including proven ability to document requirements and manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Able to demonstrate the ability to influence and implement data driven changes through cross functional relationships
- Able to work autonomously, while understanding the value of teamwork
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win during times of business change; seeing change as an opportunity to grow and be part of the future while learning and adapting
- Proven experience of supporting cycling related hardware; and online gaming experience, preferably on the Zwift app
- Cycling, running, and/or indoor training knowledge and understanding is important
- German language skills - both written and verbal
- Familiarity and experience with Zwift the app and/or indoor cycling
- Experience of working with a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
- Experience with CRM software (Kustomer, etc), Shopify and JIRA
- Experience in a sales environment
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)