ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favorite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
ABOUT THE ROLE
For our Barcelona office, we are currently looking for a Junior Treasury Specialist to join our Finance Team. Reporting directly to the Treasury Manager, you will be well-versed in accounting principles and will ensure that the company’s daily treasury operations run accurately and effectively.
More specifically, you will be in charge of:
- Managing bank reconciliations
- Processing of cash/financial transactions
- Crafting of the payment proposal and cost control.
- Controlling the cost of financial/bank agreements
- Managing Bank relationship (UE and extra-UE, within the group service)
- Cash flow planning
SKILLS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
- Business Administration or Management Degree
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of financial principles
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to establish and maintain relationships with external stakeholder (i.e. banks both at local and at international level)
It would be a plus:
- Sound knowledge of ERP softwares (such as , SAP or MS Navision)
- Fluency in English
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart working
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
LOCATION: Barcelona with a mixed home/office presenceApply now