ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favorite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will be part of our Technology team as an important reference for Infrastructure & Cybersecurity, helping to ensure the security, business continuity, stability, scalability and cost effectiveness of an infrastructure that keeps growing in features and traffic.
You will be an important part of the team leading tech projects and contributing as enablers for traversal ones, allowing the company to pose as a state of art reference in the market.
You will discuss and co-create AWS solutions and applications with a pragmatic and open minded approach.
You will also overview the automation and mentoring of the helpdesk team as a second level support.
The tools that you will use on a daily basis are:
- Atlassian suite for project management and task assignation
- Terraform, git, ansible, AWS cloud, OneLogin, google workspace and google cloud platform
- Code build & code deploy
- Python to automate things
WHAT TO EXPECT?
In 1 month
During the first weeks you will receive training and a general overview of how the company works. Your manager will explain to you which is the direction that you need to follow and your objectives.
You will start doing small tasks and pairing with your colleagues in order to get internal know-how to be ready for more ambitious projects.
Step by step you will understand the suppliers related with the team, how the company works and the internal workflows.
In 3 months
Every day you will understand better all the organization architecture and you will be closer to the product team. You will have more autonomy and you will be able to do the tasks autonomously.
You will be involved in more complex projects and tasks and contribute to the direction of the roadmap.
In 6 months
You will feel like you own the architecture and you will understand the business quite well. You will be able to contribute effectively to the business problems, control the relation with the suppliers and manage all the costs effectively.
- Contribute to design, operate and control the systems to be scalable, reliable and cost effective.
- Manage the relationships with cross team suppliers.
- You will be responsible for the company authentication and for managing roles and policies to be compliant with the european standards.
- You will be responsible for designing a business continuity plan.
- Implement and keep up to date the KPIs of the platform.
- Diagnose and resolve production issues providing feedback to other tech teams.
- Write a postmortem analysis after the incident to improve our internal architecture and flows, not to blame other people.
- Contribute with elements and policies to improve the software development lifecycle and CI/CD pipelines.
- Implement and improve the corporate cybersecurity plan.
- Define, implement and test the disaster recovery plan every year.
WHAT WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
- Ability to manage projects end to end and coordinate people
- Wide experience designing and implementing AWS cloud solutions
- Passion for automation with a Infrastructure as a Code approach (Terraform, Ansible)
- Comfortable scripting in python or bash and familiar with git
- Security is a priority for you and your work always reflect it
We consider a plus:
- AWS certifications.
- Linux & Windows server management experience.
- Database Administration experience Mysql/Postgresql
- Python integration with remote APIs
- Google Workspace administration
- Experience conducting risks audits and assessments
- Atlassian suite experience with focus on administration of Jira and Confluence
- Slack automation experience
- Knowledge of Tableau Administration
- SAML knowledge and integration of different services
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
- Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
- 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
- Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform
LOCATION: Up to you! Up to you! We have offices in Milano, Bologna, Cagliari, Barcelona, but you can either choose to work Remotely. Apply now