GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
The Strategy & Corporate Development team’s mission is to create & execute innovative strategies that will help GetYourGuide harness its competitive advantage. We have a seat at the table and are able to navigate between big picture views and an analytical mindset to enable our Management team to make optimal decisions to achieve our company's mission.
We are now searching for a solution-oriented Working Student to join our growing Strategy & Corporate Development Team. This is a part time role at our Berlin office.
- Work together with the other team members of the Strategy & Corporate Development team to devise corporate strategy
- Support throughout potential M&A process including strategy, sourcing, diligence, negotiation, and execution
- Support on fundraising rounds (including sizing capital requirements and timing, assessment, supporting negotiations)
- Support on stakeholder management (investors, shareholders, Board, strategic partners)
- Preparing analyses, presentations, evaluating data, assessing proposals
Who you are
- You are currently in an economics degree program in your Bachelor or Masters
- Ideally, you have gained initial practical experience in a finance or strategy department, banking or consulting industry
- You are well versed in the use of MS Office and have excellent skills in Excel
- You are curious, have an analytical mind and enjoy working with and synthesizing data
- You are a team player, quick to grasp new ideas and have a reliable and conscientious manner
- You must have an eligible work permit to be considered for this position.
How we set you up for success:
- Working at a fast-growing European unicorn in the travel tech sector
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, upbeat work environment where every voice is heard
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
3 reasons to join GetYourGuide
You will work with the best. At GetYourGuide, you will work with colleagues from over 75+ nationalities and diverse career paths; people who have been founders, engineers, writers, artists, and more. You will lead with strong values. Our values are at the core of how we make decisions, nurture our culture, grow as teams and individuals, and strengthen our mission. You will enjoy the experience. We are always prioritizing initiatives that help elevate our employees’ work experience.