Looking for an exciting internship in a software impact company? We, Deepki, are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager Intern in Paris. You will support implementation projects of our data-driven ESG software platform!
The intern will manage and assist our customers in the deployment of our SaaS solution, which will help them to drive energy savings and energy efficiency, with the goal to reduce their CO2 & Greenhouse gas emissions.
In a context of strong growth, we are looking for a "Customer Success Manager" to reinforce our project team. You will be responsible for supporting our B2B customers, some of whom are very well known (Groupama, SNCF, Mairie de Paris, etc.), in the use of our solution in order to ensure the best possible user experience.
MISSIONS: The trainee will be able to work with Deepki's clients and be managed by a team leader.
Project manager activities:
- Configuration of the Deepki business application for several customers;
- Analysis of client data and drafting of deliverables (reporting, analyses, energy balances, etc.);
- Training of client users and support in the operation of the business application (management of evolutions, support).
In relation with the consulting team, you will participate in high value-added missions for public and private sector clients:
- Support for strategic and operational projects for the implementation of our clients' CSR approaches;
- Evaluation of energy saving opportunities and the preparation of energy saving certificate applications;
- Participation in the capitalisation of expertise by producing internal notes and documentation.
- Native/bilingual level in French is mandatory. Fluency in English and/or Spanish and/or German is a plus;
- Project management;
- Quality and methodology;
- Communication and teaching skills;
- Sense of customer contact;
- Interest in sustainable development;
- Interest/experience in computer development or data analysis.
What you'll learn (or strengthen) from this experience:
- To exercise a technical and commercial function;
- Work in an energetic and international team, within a dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place.
WHY JOIN DEEPKI?
Deepki is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week (more for software engineers), and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees, and invite all new “Deepkies” to take part in a 2-day onboarding session in Paris during their first 2 months in the company.
Our list of benefits includes, but is not limited to, Health/Pension Insurance, meal vouchers, transportation allowance, winter & summer bonuses, and more!
You might not meet every requirement mentioned, so if you feel like you only match 70 or 80%, go ahead and apply!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business needs.
More about Deepki?
Deepki’s motto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 39+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible customer experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work!Apply now