New York City, NY, US, Onsite/Remote
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
The US People Operations manager will lead on all employee lifecycle matters across people operations, including US wide employment legislation within these processes. You will coach and manage a People Operations Associate, working on creating an amazing employee experience and rigorous, compliant operations across a core set of systems and processes.
What You'll Do:
- Lead, coach and develop a People Operations Associate, supporting them on all People Operations topics
- A point of escalation and subject matter expert on all US wide HR related topics, across the employee lifecycle
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of system functions, processes, and capabilities in collaboration with the People Operations and People Tech Directors
- Support our benefits colleagues in managing leave of absences, as well as managing third parties and state benefits, such as CobraEnsure clearly documented, compliant processes across the employee lifecycle, also supporting with benefits, immigration/mobility, onboarding & off-boarding operations, HCM
- Proactively surface and solve complex issues before they create challenges for employees and managers, in collaboration with HR colleagues
- Build strong stakeholder relationships, through partnering with other People team leaders as well as key cross-functional partners such as Payroll, legal, HRBPs, FP&A teams and Compensation and Benefits
- Use your strong excel skills to support analysis of employee data as required to meet the needs of the business and to support the upskilling of other team members
- Support in ensuring processes are standardized globally, where appropriate
- Drive a culture of continuous process improvement and ensure process design and implementation of technology-enabled processes that drive efficiency for the People team.
- Ensure strong governance and structure within our processes to ensure compliance with all data protection legislation Ensure the employment infrastructure has zero compliance issues, including drafting and approval of all employee policies and procedures as well as compliance trainings, in collaboration with the legal and Compensation and Benefits
Who You Are:
- Expert knowledge and experience of HR standards, laws, processes
- Experience in effectively managing PEO relationships
- Workday experience
- Experience in handling various Leave of Absences across states with knowledge of processing appropriate state entitlements
- Expert knowledge and experience in US wide HR legislation, standards and processes is required, across multiple states
- 4+ years experience managing people operations within the US, with at least 2 years as a People Manager
- Excellent program/project management skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong and extensive experience with excel
- Excellent people manager and coach
- Experience in Canadian HR legislation and Immigration
Salary Range: $120,000 - 130,000USD
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now