We are the European leader in the recruitment and guidance of young talent. To this end, we offer an internship and job search platform, integrated directly into more than 750 schools and universities, which enables 5 million students and recent graduates to find their path, thanks to JobTeaser.
With €68 million series D raised, we are proud to announce that we just achieved a new key milestone in 2022: we have acquired our Nordic competitor Graduateland, read more here.
We are a team of 400 talented and passionate people, across 7 countries in Europe. We are still growing and eager to welcome new talents!
Now, a question for you: are you ready to have an impact on the next generation?
Description du poste
What will be your mission ? ♀ ♂
You will be part of the Product Team, in the tribe dedicated to our B2B users.
Within a squad, you will work closely with your Product Manager and Software Engineers, involved in all design aspects, from discovery to delivery.
As an active member of the Design Team, you will also collaborate with other designers for a seamless and unified experience.
Your daily life:
- In tandem with the Product Manager, you will frame what you need to build and how to get there.
- You structure the discovery process to bring to light user problems, help define and prioritize the right opportunities for your squad objectives on great autonomy
- You are a real support on user research by preparing appropriate interviews or appropriate methods to collect relevant information and delivering the findings
- You will design optimal and easy-to-use solutions to answer to user problems using our Design System, and validate them closely with your users
- You will pay attention to the quality of the delivery
- You will participate on monitoring the impact of the solutions on objectives and user experience
- You will stay close to the Design Team thanks to our weekly routines (Design Critiques, peers sharing, ...)
Who are you?
- 2+ years experience in a company with a strong product design practice.
- You have a great capacity to empathize, listen and take a step back.
- You know how to embrace complexity and then simplify.
- You are willing to learn on a daily basis.
- You are interested in dealing with a rich environment of 3 personas.
- You are at ease on Figma (or any design tool).
- Fluent in English and French.
@JobTeaser, get ready to...
- Join a mission-driven company with a concrete impact on the new generation.
- Learn with our 400 people all over Europe driven by our three core virtues: #Committed, #OneTeam, #DrivEn.
- Participate to our dynamic internal life, where all our employees can contribute (all-hands, seminars, meetups, parties, game nights, team-drinks, etc).
- Grow and develop your career with JobTeaser thanks to our strong training policy (more than 90% of our employees have been trained last year!).
- Be part to an inclusive environment with almost a perfect gender parity: 49% of women and 51% of men
- Enjoy our super flexible remote environment with 1 month per year wherever you want in Europe, with a home office financial support for equipment. For some positions, it is possible to be fully remote.
- Work with a top Apple equipment.
- Enjoy the basics: RTT, health insurance, lunch voucher card, public transportation reimbursed (50%) and BSPCE.
- Be proud: 93% of our employees are proud to work at JobTeaser (source: Internal Take Care Survey March 2022, sent each quarter to all our employees).
Your hiring process and the next steps
In order to identify the perfect fit for us (and also for you!), we offer a comprehensive hiring process with the possibility to get to know all your future key team members, and between each step of your process, you will receive constructive feedback from our Talent team.
- A 30-min screening call with Emilie, our Lead Tech Recruiter
- A 30-min screening call with a member of the Design team to get to know you better
- An interview with your future manager, Marie-Eve, Product Design Manager, to discuss about your past experiences and motivations
- A focus interview: a 100% live case in 2 hours (no extra time at home) to test your hard skills
- A final round with Juliette, CPO to confirm the reciprocal match
- Welcome at JobTeaser!!
We are committed to creating a working environment where everyone feels comfortable. We promote diversity within our teams and every application we receive is screened through a unique, pre-established, competency-based process.