Job Title - Senior Graphic Designer
Location - Head Office, White City Place
Hours - Full time, 37.5 hours
Reporting To - Art Director
Workplace Type - Hybrid
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role:
The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for driving the creative design aspects of the Marketing team. You’ll work with the seasons creative strategy set out by the Art Director and lead the charge across how the brand presents itself via graphic design and image representation across the brand.
- Focus on how to best develop the monthly printed look-book as a selling tool as well as develop a strong brand identity.
- Work across all print projects, acting as the brand guardian on how all printed material including packaging development is aesthetically executed.
- Assist the Art Director on research development, concept creation and act as an associate Art Director on upcoming campaigns and editorial shoots.
- Grow to art direct shoots yourself with the support of the Art Director
- Build a folio of ongoing competitor evaluation from season to season and report into the Art Director on ways in which the brand can lean into trends.
- Responsible for how the brand ethos is communicating itself via graphic design and imagery within stores.
- Be the go-to person for retail point-of-sale graphics.
- Create innovative content across all platforms working strategically to deliver inventive, disruptive, and performing campaigns and content.
- Manage an Image Editor and Artworker, setting brand guidelines on the creative output of the Marketing team and business-wide collateral.
- With extensive and varied graphic design experience within the fashion industry, you’ll be extremely well versed in integrated solutions across digital, print, stores and show quality shoot experience within fashion.
- Extensive knowledge in Photoshop, Indesign, Bridge and general knowledge of Sketch is preferable.
- The right character would be passionate about creating innovative content across all platforms and work strategically with varied team members to deliver inventive, disruptive and performing campaigns and content.
- You will be a proactive person who is brimming with energy and enthusiasm.
- Being well organised, passionate about your craft (with a creative point of view) and an excellent eye for detail is non-negotiable.
- The ability to work independently when required is expected, although you will collaborate with other designers regularly.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family Discount
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Awards
- Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer Day
- Tech scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses frames with Specsavers
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email [email protected] should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage. Apply now