- Base Salary Range: 109000-170000
We’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have over 15 million endpoints deployed and are close to $200M in ARR, but we’re just getting started. Our culture is one of continuous innovation and improvement coupled with a strong desire to not only delight our customers but also our employees. We are committed to a quality of working life for our employees with many innovative and progressive programs in place to ensure this. Our core values drive our success: we are one team, we are positive, we get things done, we keep growing. Thanks to our continued growth we are looking for more Nexthinkers to join us on our journey!
As we continue to expand the business we are looking for a dynamic Solutions Consultant focused on the Federal market. This will be a hybrid role spanning pre-sales activities through to delivery - managing our first sales and implementations into Federal Government Customers. Due to U.S. Government contract requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for this role. All applicants must have Active DoD clearance at secret level or above. To be successful in this role you will need to have previous pre-sales or professional services delivery experience, engaging with complex Federal Government accounts. As a fast-growing company, Nexthink offers many growth and career opportunities for the right candidate and this role will develop as our Federal business grows. This role reports into the Snr Director of Solution Consulting (North America) but day-to-day priorities will be set by the local sales leader/sales team.
Key elements and responsibilities are described below:
- As a hybrid role, you will be responsible for both pre-sales and post sales consulting activities within our Federal prospects/customers. You will bring good knowledge of the Federal space and be adaptable to the end-to-end needs of the customer journey and sales cycle.
- Provide day-to-day technical support on sales opportunities, including discovery meetings, technical presentations, product demonstrations, executing POV’s and close out meetings, and other relevant activities to gain a technical close/win.
- Engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions, effectively communicating our core value proposition and differentiators, answering technical questions with credibility.
- Work with multiple customer stakeholders in different functions such as IT Security, IT Operations and IT Service Management to illustrate use cases where Nexthink can add value. This requires a passion and enthusiasm for introducing disruptive technology.
- Complete technical questionnaires, security questionnaires, and RFI’s and RFP’s in line with Federal requirements.
- Participate in webinars/marketing events.
- Oversee end-to end project delivery and implementation of the Nexthink Solution for Federal enagements.
- Deliver billable consulting either onsite or remote per customers needs.
- Design architecture and implementation specifications, and deliver training on product capabilities aligned to Federal/DoD requirements.
- Develop customer investigation and remediation scripts to meet project needs
- Work independently with customers/partners at all levels.
- Drive consultative conversations on defining business issues and remediation possibilities that can be achieved with Nexthink Products and services.
Candidates must have at least 3-5 years of selling to/delivering into Federal Government customers. We expect the successful candidate to be strong in either pre-sales or professional services delivery, and accept candidates who may not have both sets of skills. We will provide the necessary training for the right candidate. To be successful, the candidate will require a mix of the following skills:
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of and interacting comfortably with senior leaders and executives as well as technical teams. • Experience and knowledge of the Federal market with functional understanding of the current industry security standards and regulations required for Federal engagements.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance, but also to use good judgment and escalate issues when needed.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time working in a velocity sales environment.
- A flair for technology that enables you to quickly learn Nexthink products and services.
- Extensive Skills in the IT Operations Space.
- Strong skills in scripting and integration concepts, (Python, JSON, PowerShell, Bash, REST API, LDAP, SSO).
- Strong skills in data analytics, and visualization of data, (SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong ability to gather and translate business issues into technical solutions
- Functional understanding in at least one security operational domain (e.g. SOC, vulnerability assessment, pen testing, incident response).
- Comfortable with Risk Management frameworks, ideally with experience in risk assessments.
- Prior experience of End User Computing environments would be desirable. • Team player, able to thrive on finding solutions in a dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to adapt to a fast growing, fast paced, and dynamic organization.
- As previously mentioned, candidates MUST have: • US Citizenship due to US Government requirements.
- An active DoD clearance at secret level or above.
- This role can be based out of our US HQ in Boston, or home based anywhere on the East Coast.
- At least 50% travel is expected with this role but could be more. Occasional international travel may also be required.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Total Rewards @ Nexthink
At Nexthink, we offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans. Your total rewards compensation package includes base salary and may also include a commission or performance bonus plan, as well as equity. We provide our US employees with 100% covered company benefits that consist of health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and accidental death/personal loss coverage.
Base salary ranges are determined by country, role, level, experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects Nexthink’s good faith determination of the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by related factors, including job skills, experience, and relevant education or training, which may impact a final offer. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.