ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favorite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly motivated, curious and proactive IT Specialist to join our Corporate IT Team. Reporting to the Corporate IT Lead, you will support your colleagues in relation to both Hardware and Software management.
More in detail you will be involved in the following activities:
- Support for setup of hardware and user device
- Setup and support for meeting rooms and video conferencing
- Support in managing hardware stock
- Creation, deletion and modification of permissions on software accounts in use in the company
- Support for network infrastructure
- Support for company tool evolution projects
- Device administration via MDM
SKILLS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
- Technical diploma
- Knowledge of Windows and MacOS operating systems, in addition to mobile operating systems
- Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn and deepen business processes
- Passion for data analysis, analytical mindset and interest in the tech world
- Nice to have: knowledge of English and of Python (or other scripting languages)
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart working
- Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
- Permanent contract, with an annual salary ranging between 20k - 22k
LOCATION: MilanApply now