ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favorite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
ABOUT THE ROLE
For our Barcelona office, we are currently looking for a Financial Accountant intern to join our international Finance Team. Reporting directly to the Treasury Manager, you will support the Company's daily treasury operations in order for it to be run accurately and effectively.
More specifically, you will be involved in:
- Supporting the treasury on managing the supplier schedule, the payment authorization process and the cash receipts registration process
- Crafting of the payment proposal and cost control
- Controlling and balancing the general accounting for our Spanish branch
- Controlling the cost of financial/bank agreements
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills with and knowledge of financial principles
- Ability to collect, organize and present the data in a clear and effective way
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart working
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station