Creating impactful campaigns that engage our target audience is essential for the success of our business and we are looking for a Director Creative Operations to oversee and manage all related activities.
You will be successful in this role when you translate our market and persona insights into actionable campaign strategies and tactics for our Design and Content teams including the operational management of the two teams aiming to improve existing processes and making them more efficient.
- Lead, manage, and mentor the internal design team, manage external resources (freelancers and agencies) and the Head of Content Marketing and her to team to take our production unit to the next level
- Own, and improve the overall campaign production process from campaign concept to content and design – looking to improve our production processes, workflow efficiency, and – most importantly - impact
- Translate the strategic insights about our personas and markets into actionable guidance and wins for the content and design team, steering them to deliver industry-leading, impactful content and campaigns
- Be the main driver to answer the question: How can we as SoSafe differentiate and stand out from the competition when it comes to branding, positioning, and messaging for our core markets?
- Work closely with internal teams like to analyze market needs, monitor trends, and competitor activities to shape our asset creation and marketing initiatives accordingly for biggest impact
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders like employer branding and product design teams and train & enable the organization on effective and consistent use of our brand & design – ensuring that every employee is a brand ambassador
- A professional communication designer or creative marketer, with settled experience in the (SaaS) B2B environment or agency, with a strong focus on brand and content marketing
- Experienced leader of smaller or bigger teams, ideally also managing managers, including development of team members and focus on making processes and workflows more efficient · Hands-on mentality paired with strategic capabilities constantly challenging the status quo of user-targeted communication – and the ability and pragmatism to balance both according to the current needs · Well-rounded experience with both design and content, paired with a passion for branding, messaging and storytelling
- A strong influencer and collaborator, able to work across many teams to deliver exceptional communications and customer experiences
- Passion for building and inspiring teams. Able to find and develop the best talent and introducing the right level of structure that enables accountability and fosters creativity
- Experienced in scaling an international brand and content initiatives and design across multiple markets
- Strong communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!Apply now