Do dangling modifiers bother you? Are you distracted by typos? Do you like to get your hands dirty and devise content strategies? Then you should read on, because we are looking for a German Content Manager to create compelling content to the world.
We at SoSafe have a mission: to be the leading cyber security provider in Europe. Our award winning awareness platform triggers behavioral change by providing effective and engaging training on cyber security and data protection. Cybercrime is predicted to cost the world $10.5 Trillion annually by 2025 - we are inviting you to be part of the solution.
As German Content Marketing Manager you will support us in delivering our vision to strengthen self-defense in a digital and connected world. Collaborating across the organization, you will work within the Content team to craft compelling and creative content in various formats that not only informs but also inspires our German-speaking customers to take action in safeguarding their digital assets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and take ownership to create engaging, high-quality content tailored to various platforms and audience segments, including web pages, blog posts, video scripts, slide decks, and reports
- Develop and maintain a robust network of German freelance writers with expertise in cyber security, technology, and related fields
- Coordinate and manage assignments, deadlines, and deliverables for freelancers, while providing regular feedback and guidance to help them excel in their work
- Develop and execute content repurposing and distribution across channels to maximize results and reduce workload
- Monitor content performance metrics and leverage insights to optimize campaigns and inform future content development
- Conduct competitive analysis and audits to ensure we are ahead of the curve
- Experience in writing content for a B2B brand and in increasing their organic traffic
- Excellent level of German (C2 or native) and English in written and verbal communication
- You have immaculate attention to detail, spelling, and grammar skills
- Experience or interest in leveraging AI-powered content generation tools to streamline content creation processes and enhance overall efficiency
- Solid understanding of creating SEO optimized content
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously while staying calm and focused in our fast-paced and changing start-up environment
- You love coming up with new ideas, testing new approaches, and are driven by the results
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!Apply now