We are looking for a Head of / Team Lead Talent Acquisition to join us in shaping our exciting journey from scale-up to the leading cyber security awareness provider in Europe, making the digital world a safer space. Winning the best talent is THE most important factor for our ongoing and future success. Together with your team you will be the driver of our future growth, leading our hiring efforts for all offices and departments. You will be part of the People leadership team, reporting to our Chief People Officer, as well as a business partner for senior stakeholders, guiding them in all talent-related matters.
- Define and execute our Talent Acquisition strategy, aligned with our company strategy, to attract outstanding talent for all roles, from early-careers to C-level positions
- Lead your team of currently four team members, support them in their growth and career development and evolve our operating model according to our future needs
- Be a trusted advisor and business partner for the executive team, department leads and hiring managers, bringing in your market knowledge and best practices
- Follow a data-driven approach to develop our hiring funnel, spotting challenges and delivering solutions and focus on continuous data and tech-led improvements (process, automation, innovation, tools) to deliver business impact
- Further develop our employer brand to increase visibility as the employer of choice for outstanding talent, enabling us to keep pace in our future hiring ambitions
- Take on end-to-end hiring responsibilities for senior roles
- Engaging personality that is leading from the front, able to inspire and drive a high-performing team
- Proven success, managing and developing talent acquisition teams to deliver on ambitious hiring goals in a fast-growing environment, ideally in a tech company
- Deep knowledge of the international recruiting market and understanding of different target groups
- Outcome-oriented and data-driven problem solver with a can-do mindset, able to switch between big-picture strategy and in-the-weeds tactics
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty yourself
- On top of current developments and emerging trends in recruiting, pro-actively making use of new technology
- Confidence dealing with ambiguity, thriving in a fast-paced environment and setting impact-driven priorities
- Strong business acumen
- Committed to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Fluency in English – written and spoken. German skills are a plus
- Able to work from the Cologne office several days per months - together with your team that is mainly based in Cologne.
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!Apply now