About the role and about You:
An exciting opportunity to join a world class engineering team bringing category defining products to market. You will be directly responsible for ensuring our innovative products are fit for purpose for use by consumers worldwide. You must have experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams and be comfortable working with a range of test equipment - electronic and mechanical. As a Zwift test technician no two days at work are the same - flexibility is important and you must be able to quickly adapt to changes. You will demonstrate the ability to work with standard operating procedures and be required to have regular input in defining new SOPs as well as redefining existing ones. You will be based in Guildford and will own day-to-day operations of the on-site test rigs.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Lead Analysis & Test Engineer to support day-to-day operations of the various test rigs in use at the Guildford site
- Take ownership of all test rigs in use at the site:
- Track sample allocations across the site
- Preparation of samples for testing (some assembly required) and mounting onto rigs ready for testing
- Monitoring the rigs as the tests are running and regularly updating the team with their progress
- Processing data from the tests, identifying behaviours and trends and flagging issues if they arise
- Preparation of detailed reports with findings from the test
- Assemble and support commissioning of test rigs
- Support mechanical and electrical design groups to develop rig commissioning routines and functional safety
- Support in developing product test plans to perform tests according to EVT/DVT/PVT and serial production instructions.
- Basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting on samples and rigs when necessary using standard test equipment
What we’re looking for:
- NVQ/SVQ or equivalent
- Working through SOPs with a keen attention to detail
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel/Google sheets to present data/findings
- Ability to define/improve SOPs and best practices from lessons learned
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, proficient in English to business level.
- Able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to assemble mechanical and electrical products/test rigs
- Experience in VBA scripting for data processing
- Experience in Python scripts for automation
- Experience with DAQ systems
- Track record of testing fitness hardware or consumer electronics
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)